Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Groupon

Tonight I will be off to get my haircut, washed and styled for the bargain price of £15.
This is all curtsey of the website Groupon.
When this site was first recommended to me I was very skeptical as we've all fallen foul of sites that promise the world and end up producing nothing but pop ups and unwanted subscriptions. However people kept mentioning it so in the end  thought Id at least log on and take a look.
It is broken down into cities with one within easy reach of most areas (mine is Coventry and Warwickshire). There is a new deal each day along with a national deal, and its also fine to buy deals from other cities.
It varies from haircuts and fish pedicures to falconry and garden furniture

Having needed a good trim for a (very) long time when I saw a hair appointment come up in Leamington I thought what the hey I'll try it. So far I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy it has all been. Emtered my card details and Groupon take the money direct, then I called the salon once my 'Groupon' had been emailed to me.  had to quote a couple of numbers up on the screen but they were extreemly happy to take my booking and let me chose a time to suit me instead of them.

So now all I need to do is head along to my appointment this evening and hope the same high standard remains! I will keep you posted with a comment tomorrow.

P.S. there is also a great Groupon app which actually makes it much easier and quicker to check what todays deal is, especially if you like to check several cities.


For those of you loving this to want more KGB Deals and Living Social also have great sites and apps however they still only have the major cities while Groupon seems to have just about everywhere (almost) covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment