Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Budget bath bliss!

I've been really feeling rundown and tired lately and realised my skin had probably suffered the worst!
Nobody likes spots and blackheads sneaking up on them but then I can't justify the small fortune I used to spend on toiletrys either!!
I was rummaging my bathroom to no avail this morning and eventually thought there must be a simpler way, I googled homemade face scrubs and after a look around settled on this one:
4 teaspoons runny honey
2 teaspoons sugar (could be any really)
1 teaspoon lemon juice

Mixed this together in a bowl then get in the bath/shower! Stay in a few minutes as the more steamy it gets the more your pores will open then rub all over face (if you use exfoliating gloves as well this will boost your scrub potential!) then rinse!

So easy and must've only cost pence although it's all stuff we had anyway.
All say my skins felt really bright and fresh so will definatly use this recipe again (and try some more).

Well it's late and in up early for the kids as it's half term week so goodnight oh and happy homemade beauty-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment